How To Place Wholesale Orders
New account set up
1. Customers will be sent an email with an invitation to our online portal. Click the Accept Portal button to begin your access to our portal at RoasterTools.
2. Your next step will be to create a password for your user account.
Please note: If you did not receive this email, please check your spam mail. Still don’t see it? Email us at email@example.com.
Managing Multiple Accounts
If you manage multiple accounts, you will have an option to select an account from a dropdown menu after you sign in.
You may also select Change Customer in the menu at the top left corner after you have logged in.
Navigating the portal
Once you are logged in you will be brought to the home page of RoasterTools, our Wholesale ordering portal. See and explore all of the categories at the top:
Buy Again – Recent items purchased with your account. If you have yet to place an order, this category will not show any products.
All – Every product available for purchase.
Coffee – All coffee offerings.
Tea – All tea offerings.
More – Torani Syrup, Cleaning Products, Espresso Supplies, etc.
Ways to find Products
1. Select a product category from the top menu to find a product to add to your cart.
2. You may also add recently ordered products to your cart from the Buy Again category. Choose your desired quantity and click the Add button.
Ways to find Products (cont.)
3. Using your browser’s search function to find a product:
(a) Choose the All product category. (b) Press CTRL + F (on a PC) or CMD + F (on a Mac) to pull up your browser’s search bar. Enter the name of the product. (c) Use the arrows in the search bar to cycle through the found products.
Please note: If you do not see a common product available, it’s likely out of stock. You are welcome to call (269) 488-2802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
Adding Items to your cart
1. Click on the desired product from a product category.
2. Select the desired bag size and grind type, then insert the quantity of the item you would like to order.
3. Click the orange Add to Cart button.
Please note: To add more products, please repeat the steps above. To view your cart, select the cart icon at the top right of the page.
REMINDER: To be eligible for Wholesale coffee pricing you must order at least ten 12 oz. bags or 10 pounds of coffee. Our Accounting Department will update your final invoice with retail coffee pricing if you do not meet this coffee minimum.
View your cart
1. Review your order to ensure all the details are correct.
(a) To adjust product quantities, enter the proper amount. Click the refresh icon to the left of the Checkout button to update your item quantities. (b) To delete an item, click the X to the right of that item. Then click the refresh icon.
2. Add notes about your order under Order Note.
3. If everything looks good, click Checkout.
Review and place your order
1. Review your shipping and billing information.
2. Finally, click Place Order.
Please note: To change or update your shipping or billing information, please call (269) 488-7174 or email email@example.com.
After you have placed your order, you will see an order confirmation screen and receive an email confirming that your order was received.
Please note: The confirmation email will be sent to the email address you used to log into your account.
Order Confirmation Email
REMINDER: The confirmation email is not a final invoice. Tax and shipping are not included yet. Our Accounting Department will send a final invoice with updated tax, shipping and coffee pricing (if the Wholesale minimum order requirement was not met).