Giving back with every sip!
For us, coffee has always been about community. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the amazing support of our community and we’re always looking for opportunities to give back. For our 25th anniversary, we partnered with our wholesale customers on our Grounds for Giving initiative, donating more than $10,000 to eight community-focused non-profits.
In 2018, we also launched our Loyalty Rewards program as a way for our Café customers to both save money and give back with us. With every dollar spent, loyalty members earn points that can be redeemed for discounts OR donated directly to our featured non-profit. We kicked off the program donating $1196 to Bronson Children’s Hospital and are currently raising money for Can-Do Kitchen.
How can my non-profit be featured?
To help spread the love, our Loyalty Rewards Featured Charity changes quarterly. Simply fill out the below application to be considered. Here are a few notes to help with your application:
- Applicants must be a registered non-profit and located in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.
- Applications will be evaluated on overall impact within the community and whether an organization’s values/mission match that of Water Street’s.
- The program is not open to organizations who have exclusive membership, including athletic teams, religious institutions and political parties.
- Applications must be completed by an official representative of the non-profit organization.
- Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis, with non-profits notified 4-6 weeks prior to each quarter.
- Once you’ve submitted an application, it will be kept on file for the duration of our Loyalty program and considered for future featured charity openings. There is no need to resubmit your application.