Giving back with every sip!
For us, coffee has always been about community. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the amazing support of our community and we’re always looking for opportunities to give back. For our 25th anniversary, we partnered with our wholesale customers on our Grounds for Giving initiative, donating more than $10,000 to eight community-focused non-profits.
In 2018, we also launched our Loyalty Rewards program as a way for our Café customers to both save money and give back with us. With every dollar spent, loyalty members earn points that can be redeemed for discounts OR donated directly to our featured non-profit. We kicked off the program donating $1196 to Bronson Children’s Hospital and are currently raising money for Can-Do Kitchen.
How can my non-profit be featured?
To help spread the love, our Loyalty Rewards featured non-profit changes quarterly. Simply fill out the below application to be considered. We are currently accepting applications for the remaining quarters in 2019 (Q2, Q3 and Q4).
A few notes to help with our application:
- Applicants must be a registered non-profit and located in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.
- Applications will be evaluated on overall impact within the community and whether an organization’s values/mission match that of Water Streets.
- The program is not open to organizations who have exclusive membership, including athletic teams, religious institutions and political parties.
- Applications must be completed by an official representative of the non-profit organization.
- We have spots for three featured charities currently open. Each charity will be featured for three months.
- 2019 Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
Our 2019 application deadline has passed.
Please check back later this year for our 2020 application.