Downtown Café (online or phone order pick-up only)
Monday – Saturday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Date: May 10, 2020. 8:00am EST
Our Portage Café will now have a table on the patio near the front door available for customers to walk to pick up their items. Choose “patio” at checkout on our mobile app and call us when you arrive.
Date: April 20, 2020. 7:30am EST
Water Street Coffee Joint Downtown has re-opened with the following hours:
Monday – Saturday: 7:30am – 5pm
Sunday: 8am – 5pm.
Date: March 22, 2020. 12:00pm EST
Effective Sunday, March 22 – Water Street Coffee Joint Downtown will be closed indefinitely.
Effective Sunday, March 22 at 12:00pm – Water Street Coffee Joint Borgess will be closed indefinitely.
Effective Monday, March 23 – Water Street Coffee Joint Portage will transition to Drive Thru Only.
Effective Monday, March 23 – Water Street Coffee Joint Oakland and Portage will no longer be serving take out beer and wine.
Date: March 18, 2020. 4:00pm EST
No Water Street employee is required to work at this time. Water Street Coffee is operating in compliance with all federal and state mandates related to COVID-19. We are open at this time for employees that want to and/or need to work.
Date: March 16, 2020. 2:30pm EST
Effective Monday, March 16 all coffee shops will close at 5pm everyday. For individual café hours, click here.
Effective Monday, March 16 at 3pm all coffee shops will close their dining areas and will be take-out orders only. In compliance with a statewide order, customers will not be allowed to dine in.
Action Water Street Coffee is Taking:
1) All employees are washing hands frequently.
2) Disinfecting counters, tables and high-traffic surfaces with the appropriate sanitizing solution.
3) Monitoring personal health.
4) Temporarily not accepting customer-owned mugs. We will, however, still honor the travel mug discount.
5) Access to cream, sugar and other coffee condiments has been removed. Our baristas will individually add by request.
6) Training classes, all-staff meetings, roaster tours, food tastings and the like are all postponed indefinitely.
7) All staff that are capable of working remotely will do so.
8) All wholesale coffee calibrations and non-essential maintenance are postponed indefinitely.
9) All Water Street Coffee related travel is on hold indefinitely; this includes airline travel, as well as interstate and non-essential local travel. Water Street local deliveries will occur as regularly scheduled, with delivery drivers executing all required hand washing and sanitizing protocols.
How Can You Help Stay Healthy?
1) Wash your hands frequently.
2) Stay home if you are sick.
3) Cover coughs and sneezes.
Ways You Can Purchase Goods:
2) Use low-contact payments, like Apple Pay.
3) Use our ORDERING APP to order and pay ahead for pick-up.
For DESKTOP, click here.
For MOBILE, download from App Store or Google Play.
4) Order bagged coffee through our online Coffee Subscription and have it shipped to your home.
5) Purchase gift cards for use at a later time.
6) Visit Drive-Thru’s at the following locations: PORTAGE DRIVE-THRU: 245 W. Centre Ave. | ph: (269) 271-1900 SPRINKLE RD DRIVE-THRU: 2603 S. Sprinkle Rd. | ph: (269) 532-5325
ALCOHOL PURCHASES AT PARTICIPATING CAFES:
With the exception of sealed wine and beer to take away, all alcohol sales will cease during this time.
As we lock arms with our baristas, roaster staff, kitchen workers and administrative team to navigate the unknown weeks ahead, we ask for your partnership with Water Street and other local small businesses to support them how you can.